Hydrocollator Moist Heat Pack-oversize15″ x 24″, Backsize pack
The Hydrocollator moist heat pack provides up to 30 minutes of deep soothing, moist heat. Brown tabs are on most packs for easy rotation in busy clinics. The packs are cost-effective and provide hundreds of treatments from one pack. Packs to be used with a hot pack cover or heavy toweling wrapped around pack.
Relief Pak moist heat packs and covers are a simple and effective method of applying moist heat. The moist heat packs provide 30 minutes of therapeutic moist heat to soothe discomfort from stiff neck, backache, arthritis, sprains, and bruises. The pack can be heated in water on a stove, in a microwave, or in a heating unit. When treatment is complete, the pack can be stored for future use. Always apply moist heat pack with a Relief Pak cover or a heavy towel completely wrapped around the pack. Pack – oversize – 15 x 24
- Weight – 3
- Length – 15
- Width – 24
- Height – 1
- MOIST HEAT IS BEST: Why a Moist Heat Pack and not a heating pad? Moist heat is more effective in deeper tissue heating and penetrates more than dry heat at the same temperature. Moist heat also changes tissue temperature rapidly.
- LONG-LASTING RELIEF: From less than an hour in either the stove, microwave, or another heating unit, the moist heat pack delivers up to 30 minutes of hot, moist, therapeutic relief. Handle pack by corner tab and wrap in a towel or covering before use.
- MULTIPLE USES: These moist heat packs help treat acute and chronic pain, relieve aches, and ease soreness and stiffness. Ideal for recovery use post-injury and post-workout with a material that conforms to any body part and is pliable when heated.
- PROFESSIONAL CHOICE: The ReliefPak Moist Heat Packs are designed for use at home or in multi-user environments like clinics. That’s why they’re highly recommended by physiotherapists, physicians, chiropractors, athletic trainers, and kinesiologists.
- SAFE, DURABLE, AND EASY: Moist Heat Packs are safe for Adults and Children. Easy to travel with, place on the treatment area using either a towel or cover. When not in use, place it wet in a plastic bag, seal it, and store it in the freezer. Heat Packs are Latex-free.
There are no reviews yet.