The humidifier is primarily used to humidify the Oxygen or the medical AIR delivered to the patient through the respiratory tract.
Screwed to the outlet of a flowmeter (either with a floating ball or pre-calibrated), it should only be filled in with sterile water.
• 250 ml bottle made of polypropylene, unbreakable, autoclavable up to 134° C.
• 500 ml bottle made of polycarbonate, unbreakable, autoclavable up to 134° C.
• Outlet tubing nipple moulded as part of the lid, ensuring overall robustness.
• Equipped with a very silent diffuser for the comfort of the patient.
• Reusable humidifiers lead to cost savings compared to single-use humidifiers.
#FlowmeterRTM3 #Flowmeters #LifeSupport #RespiratoryDevice #OxygenSupplies
Call/ Text/ Whatsapp: 0705 442 020 | 0724232336