Tynor elastic wrist splint
Elastic Wrist Splint is designed to immobilize and provide firm support to the hand and wrist in various orthopaedic conditions.
It maintains the wrist in the dorsiflexion/ functional position while allowing a full range of motion to the fingers and thumb. It compresses and retains body heat to ease local pain and inflammation. The product can be removed to permit therapy sessions, washing and hygiene.
• Customizable Splints.
• Controlled compression.
• Anatomical thumb opening.
• Easy to wear and remove
• High-quality, striped elastic webbing is solid and durable, has high porosity and excellent compressive strength, and provides comfortable touch and feel. It has a high modulus of elasticity and retains shape and size for a long time.
• Hook loop closures provide customized and optimal compression, ensure better fitting, universal sizing, and easy application and removal.
• Anatomical thumb opening ensures the thumb remains relaxed in the abduction position. It improves comfort, ensures no fatigue and provides better pain relief. It allows free and natural movement of the thumb and fingers.
• Removable aluminium splint is customizable; required degree of dorsiflexion can be achieved. It ensures an excellent grip and immobilization.
For more details contact us on.
Call/ Text/ Whatsapp: 0705 442 020 | 0724232336
You can also contact us here for product information.