Tens machine Self-Adhesive 50 by 50 mm
Self-Adhesive TENS Electrodes are pads used to connect with the pain center in the brain. A high-quality PAD doesn’t require additional gel and gives maximum comfort with the best treatment results. There are 3 different connection types in the market:
- A pre-wire connection which also known as Pig Tail connection
- Pin Connection
- Button/Snap Connection
Most Tens Unit wires and Pads are universal and fit most TENS Units in the market. If used properly, electrodes will last for a long time. But there are certain points to take care of:
- Before placing TENS Unit Pads, it is important to clean the area with soap and water.
- PADs will last less long for men because of body hair. You can shave the area if you want to get better results.
- The durability of TENS Unit Pads dependsAdhesive on the usage frequency also. If you use it several hours a day, PADs will last less.
- Sweat or water may electrodes wet. This will harm your electrodes. So try to keep them dry always.
If you use the pads often, it is evident that the changing of pads will often be. It all boils down to the conditions in which it is used. To put it simply, one can change the pads when they do not stick to the skin.
It is recommended the skin on the pain-afflicted area needs to be cleaned with soap and water and dried thoroughly. Use the TENS unit only after the skin is completely dried. Do not get the Tens unit replacement pads wet, owing to sweat or damp conditions. If the pads are subjected to witness, the adhesive properties are bound to get lost sooner than expected and need to be replaced. Allow your skin to dry thoroughly before using the electrodes and thus extend the usable life of the TENS unit pads.
There are no reviews yet.