Digital TENS 7000
The Digital TENS Unit with 5 Modes has 100mA output. It is proven to be the most durable and easy-to-use TENS unit. The upgraded digital processor is accurate and precise, to provide effective output and results. Features a compliance meter with 60 records up to 999 hours. The modes are burst, modulation, constant, MRW, SDI, and SD2. Dual-channel for use with two or four electrodes. The timer runs from five minutes to an hour, with auto-shutoff or continuous. 100mA output, pulse width is 50 us-300 us adjustable, 10 us/step. The pulse rate of 2-150 Hz, adjustable.
- Product Benefits:
- Designed to provide convenient, effective electrostimulation.
- Proven to be durable and easy-to-use for convenient therapy.
- The upgraded digital processor is highly precise and accurate.
- Helps provide effective output and results for therapeutic needs.
- Features a range of treatment modes for accommodation to users.
- Power Source: 9-volt battery
- Modes: Burst, Modulation, Constant, MRW, SD1 & SD2
- Channels: Dual channel for use with two or four electrodes
Digital TENS 7000 Unit with 5 Modes
Digital TENS 7000 with Electrodes
Detailed View of the handheld Digital TENS 7000
Detailed View of the Top Controls of the Digital TENS 7000
There are no reviews yet.