Varicose Vein Stockings Ad Class 3 (Knee Length)
Varicose Vein Stockings Ad Class 3 is a time-tested and proven venous leg disorder. It is designed in line with graduated compression and therapy principles and helps relieve the symptoms and progression of varicose veins. The heart pumps blood down to the legs through the arteries. The deoxygenated blood must be pumped back from the legs to the heart through the veins. In a healthy person, the calf acts as a pump for this purpose. The veins have valves to ensure that the blood does not flow back down due to gravity. If these valves become weak, blood accumulates in the veins of the leg leading to varicose veins. Varicose vein stocking puts maximum pressure on the veins at the ankle and gradually delivers less tension as it stretches above the ankle. This elastic stock muscle layer of muscle gently squeezes the stretched vein walls together, allowing the valves to close. The cavity of the vein is reduced; as a result, blood is forced along its natural course up the leg despite the damage to the veins since a fluid flows from a high-pressure area to low pressure area. It aids the overall circulation of blood. Indications Varicose Vein Stockings Ad Class 3;
- Severe varicose without any significant tendency to oedema formation
Varicose Vein Stockings are made using specialized machinery to provide accurate and graduated compression. Provides international quality at almost half the price of imported stockings. Graduated stocking is essential in poor venous return reduction to ensure blood flow back up the leg. Incorrect pressure gradients may result in worsening the patient’s condition. It retains the pressure gradient over many months of use.
Varicose Vein Stockings Ad Class 3 Features:
- Imported technical yarn to ensure quality, durability and skin-friendliness
- Provides consistent and durable compression
- A time-tested and proven solution for the treatment of venous leg disorders
- Retains pressure gradient over many months of use
- Offers graduated and accurate compression
- Graduated reduction is essential to ensure blood flow back up the leg
- It keeps the maximum pressure on the veins at the ankle and gradually delivers less tension as it stretches above the ankle.
- Relieve the symptoms and progression of varicose veins
- Decreases the pressure in the veins
- Offers medical compression of the highest level, thereby ensuring a safe and successful therapy
- Excellent elasticity and air permeability make it wonderful to wear
- Ideal for all climates and ensures better patient compliance
- Made using specialized European machinery
- Applies 18-21 mmHg pressure
- The open-toe style allows you to wear any footwear
- Easy to don with slip-on
- Available as a pair for both legs
Size chart: Circumference measurements:
- b – ankle circumference
- c – the most comprehensive portion of the calf
- g – 5 cm below the inguinal fold
Call/ Text/ Whatsapp : 0705 442 020 | 0724232336
Contact us today for more Details.
There are no reviews yet.