A Spine board, a patient handling and transporting device used primarily in pre-hospital trauma care, is designed to provide rigid support during the movement of a patient with suspected spinal or limb injuries.
Spine Board is made of unbreakable polyethene plastic, which is lightweight, foam-filled ABS plastic. These secure non-slip boards are X-ray translucent and have slick surfaces for easy patient transfer.
• High weight rating and custom-made sizes available for spatial applications.
• There are no mould plugs, seams or voids for blood, body fluids, or soil to hide in.
• Oversized hand holes measure 2″ x 6″ for comfortable holding with gloved hands.
• Superior ergonomics and handling with a tapered end, ideal for helicopter transport.
• Possible to use a belt on individual legs, and the speed clip pins option is available.
• Can float a patient in the water and be used as a flotation device.
• Custom colours, name embossing, and silk screening available. Call for details.
For more details contact us on.
Call/ Text/ Whatsapp : 0705 442 020 | 0724232336
You can also contact us here for product information.
There are no reviews yet.