Paediatric knee immobilizer
Shop pediatric knee immobilizer products for sprains, dislocations, & more:
A pediatric Knee Immobilizer is an excellent brace to immobilize, support, and protect the injured or operated knee while it recuperates. They are specifically designed and sized for infants and children. It’s made of lightweight aluminium posterior, medial, and lateral stays with a breathable foam material that wicks moisture away from the skin. The rear aspect of the splint is uniquely tailored for a more custom anatomical fit. The portable tri-panel design accommodates multiple circumference sizes. The loop and lock closure straps allow for optimum fit and adjustability.
- Anatomically shaped.
- Perfect immobilization.
- Immobilization at Slight flexion.
- Soft foam for total comfort.
- Easy-to-use straps to provide a secure fit.
- Adjustable stays are used to prevent bending.
- Infant to youth sizes available.
- Knee Immobilization following fractures, muscular/ligament injury, and dislocations.
- Early cast removal of the knee
- For motion control problems of the knee
- Postoperative care
- Controls patellar movement and stabilizes weak/ injured knee
For more details contact us on.
Call/ Text/ Whatsapp : 0705 442 020 | 0724232336
You can also contact us here for product information.
There are no reviews yet.