Handicap safety T-shaped Grab Bar
Handicap Grab Bars for Bathroom Toilet Grab Bar for Elderly Stainless Steel Safety Rails Bath Shower Handle for Disabled Senior Assist Aid Handrails Hand Grips 23.6(L) x27.5(H) Inches.
A STRONG POINT IN THE BODY, MORE LOVE TO THE FAMILY- NEW GRAB BAR FOR BATHTUBS AND SHOWERS
Bar Diameter: 1.26-Inch (32mm)
Grab Bar Length: 11.8-Inch (32cm)
Primary material: high-quality 304 stainless steel ABS(Port material)
Surface treatment: polish finished stain finished
Features of Shower Grab Bar:
1. High-quality 304 stainless steel material, corrosion-resistant finish, stylish and textured.
2. It is safe, reliable, and durable, has a load-bearing capacity of 330 lbs, is equipped with safety anchors, and supports installation at any angle.
3. Easy installation and simple steps. The decorative cover cushion can enhance the firmness of the grab bar and prevent damage to the wall.
4. Wide application: It can be used in bathrooms, toilets, kitchens, stairways, living rooms and door surfaces, etc. We have specially designed for the elderly, pregnant women, the disabled, and children.
1x stainless steel toilet grab bar
8x screws and 8x wall anchors
- The safety bar does not ice your hand and does not leave fingerprints. The smooth surface and curved design make it comfortable to hold and provide confidence in the bathroom.
Measuring 23.6 inches in length, 27.5 inches in height;
304 Stainless Steel Handicap Rail
Thick 304 stainless steel (1.5mm), good overall performance and corrosion resistance. The material has good toughness, weldability, strong oxidation resistance and long service life. The load capacity is 330 pounds. Sturdy and Durable. Suitable for most people. Provide security for you and your family.
The decorative cover cushion allows you to cover any unsightly screw holes with a clean, sleek look.
The plastic mat of the decorative cover can make the armrests more firmly fixed and prevent the decorative cover from loosening. ABS material is non-toxic, resistant to high temperature and corrosion, and solid and durable.
Tools to Prepare Before Installation:
1)Percussion Drilling; 2)Drills; 3)Screwdriver; 4)Hammer; 5)Marker; 6)Screw (included in the package); 7)Wall Anchors (included in the package)
1)Mark where you need to drill with a marker;
2)Punch holes in the mark position with 8mm drills;
3)Place the round ABS base gasket under the metal base (align the holes)；
4)Knock the expansion screw（wall anchors） in the hole with a hammer；Align the hole with the product and tighten the screws;
5)Push the end cap hard to fix it;
1)The installation steps of this toilet safety bar are only the steps we recommend; you can install your ideas; make sure that the fixing is firm;
2）This safety handrail is mounted to the wall and floor design, which means that the floor also needs to be fixed;
3）If the wall to be installed is not solid, it must be reinforced during installation. If the wall to be installed is covered with glass tiles, it is recommended to use a glass drill to penetrate the tiles first.
4） The package has eight stainless steel screws and eight wall anchors, but only six screws and six wall anchors are needed.