Nu-Tek Portable UltraRelief Ultrasound CT1032
The Nu-Tek Portable UltraRelief 2.0 combines the two most proven techniques for pain relief – Ultrasound and TENS – into one compact and ergonomic device. With three modes, three treatment timer settings and three power levels, the UltraRelief works to help users treat chronic and acute pain. The UltraRelief II is easy-to-use with its ergonomic design, quick start guide and simple operation for home or office use. It offers effective ultrasound therapy by generating deep ultrasonic waves within body tissues to treat pain, muscle spasms and joint contractures. The portable unit comes as a complete kit with a carrying case, AC adaptor, ultrasound gel and manual. Features:
- Accessible to Use Handheld Ultrasound Therapy Device
- Targeted Effective Pain Relief in 3 Easy Steps
- Technology Favoured by the Physiotherapist Profession
- Therapeutic Ultrasound Relieves Muscular Pain and Supports Healing
- Class IIa medical device
Specifications & Features
- Therapeutic ultrasound device that generates deep heat in the affected area
- The device must be used with ultrasound gel to conduct the ultrasound energy to the skin.
- Three power output settings
- Timer Settings: 30 minutes with auto off
- Includes: ultrasound machine, AC adaptor, carrying case, ultrasound gel and instruction manual
There are no reviews yet.