Mallet Finger Splint
Mallet Finger Splint is a straightforward device to maintain the distal interphalangeal (DIP) joint in the dorsiflexion or functional position. The immobilization of these phalanges is essential in managing the fractures or dis-functionality of the DIP joint.
- Simple but effective
- Easy to apply or remove
- High patient compliance
- Allows free movement of the PIP joint.
- Made from a plastic-coated aluminium body, it can be bent and customized as per patient need. It is very light in weight but very strong. It provides rigid immobilization.
- Efficient design to maintain the requisite hyperextension of the DIP joint. It is well-ventilated and comfortable. Sleek and straightforward, it has better compliance.
- Ethafoam lining provides high cushioning and enhanced comfort; it is hypoallergenic and odourless and is easy to clean and maintain.
- Inbuilt Hook loop fasteners provide close fitting and excellent grip. It is easy to wear and remove.
For more details contact us on.
Call/ Text/ Whatsapp : 0705 442 020 | 0724232336
You can also contact us here for product information.
There are no reviews yet.