The RTM3 flowmeter with the floating ball is used to adjust and measure the flow of a gas to be delivered to patients through the respiratory tract. The RTM3 should be connected to a pressurized gas source on the wall using a direct probe or a rail mounting system. It must be fitted at its outlet either with a humidifier/nebulizer or with an outlet tubing nipple.
• Flowmeter with compensated pressure ensuring perfect flowrate stability and accuracy. The scale works with the same pressure as the one on the network and is not sensitive to back pressure.
• Expanded scale providing higher reading accuracy for lower flow rates for five l/min and 15 l/min versions.
• Type of “cartridge” knob, extremely reliable, easy-to-clean, and ensures an optimized adjustment. Perfect tightness of the knob thanks to its polyamide seat. We guarantee the closing of the knob for five years without any leakage.
• Monoblock scale cover made of polyamide for better sturdiness and higher shock resistance. No access to the scale by the patient.
• A metallic sieve located at the inlet of the flowmeter protects the device against impurities of the gas network and thus ensures the protection of the patient. Filter porosity: 35 microns.
• Body made of nickel-plated brass.
• Unit serial number engraved on each flowmeter body for identification and traceability
#FlowmeterRTM3 #Flowmeters #LifeSupport #RespiratoryDevice #OxygenSupplies
For more details contact us on.
Call/ Text/ Whatsapp : 0705 442 020 | 0724232336
You can also contact us here for product information.