Elliptical Strider Fitlux 5200
FitLux 5200 elliptical cross trainer is designed to engage all the lower and upper body muscles while minimizing strain on the back, joints, and muscles.
The Elliptical Trainer perfect fitness equipment for practising total-body elliptical cross-training workouts.
FitLux 5200, a heavy-duty programmable elliptical trainer, delivers an efficient and effective total-body aerobic workout.
Constructed from extra-heavy-gauge steel and equipped at all pivot points with sealed bearings provides a comfortable and natural stride. FitLux 5200 elliptical trainer features a quiet, smooth belt drive system, 16 preset programs including heart rate control options, 16 levels of resistance, a body-fat calculator, and a built-in heart rate receiver.
Elliptical Strider Fillux 5200 Specification
- Heavy gauge, precisely engineered magnetic brake speed
- Belt drive with 270 mm dia. inner magnetic wheel
- 3-pc cold-forged steel cranks, case-hardened axle with commercial-grade
sealed bearings for smooth operation
- With 16 ranges of motor tension
- 127*58.5 mm backlit LCD computer with audio amplifier displays RPM, Speed, Distance, Time, Calories, Pulse, Watt, Recovery, Body fat
- 1 manual / 6 preset / 3 HRC / 1 T.H.R. / 4 user / 1 body fat
- Built-in heart rate receiver
- Aluminium sliding rail plates to reduce friction for smooth operation
- With hand pulse
- Roomy foot pedals
- Transport wheels for easy movement
- Maximum user weight: 150 kg
- Dimension: 2000(L) x 640(W) x 1700(H) mm
- M’st / N.W. / G.W.: 23.8 cuft / 76 / 87.5 kg
- 20’/40′ FCL: 40 / 80 pcs