Elastic Cohesive Bandage
A cohesive Bandage is an economical cohesive bandage available in a good range of colours to match your strip. Cohesive Bandage sticks to itself, but not to skin or hair, which makes it suitable for bandaging hairy parts of the body such as the head or for use as a horse bandage.
- Flexible and stretchy to conform to the body when moving
- No stick formula makes it comfortable to wear
- Easy to unwind for controlled application
- Can be torn by hand along length and width
- Each roll individually wrapped for convenience and hygiene
- GREAT THERAPEUTIC VALUE- Our tapes are sterile and have great medicinal value, which is good for swelling, sprain, and general soreness. They are very light weighted and safe for your pets as well! (horses, ponies, dogs, cats, etc.)
- Cohesive bandages are easily torn without scissors; hand tear and wrap your wrists, fingers, ankle, back, knee and other body areas. Elastic bandages are strong and provide excellent support. They will adhere very well to themselves but poorly to different surfaces, such as skin or hair, making it pain-free to pull them off and change bandages.
- The bandages are made from high-quality porous fabric with bacon strips that are safe for your skin as they allow good ventilation. The applications are easy to open when bandaging; no need for a great effort. They are far better than the non-adhesive ones as they have the self-adhering ability so that the tape doesn’t loosen and fall off easily. No more worries about prickly pins! It’s perfect for playful children!
- Various colours, various collocations, youth fashion. They are repeatable and can be reused more than three times.
Constructed from a porous fabric tape that sticks only to itself, Steroplast Cohesive Bandage is supplied in three sizes: 5cm x 4.5m and 7.5cm x 4.5m and 10cm x 4.5m.