BSN Jobst Comprifore Four Layer Compression Bandage
- BSN Jobst Comprifore Four Layer Compression Bandage System includes microbe binding wound contact layer
- Safely builds compression to fully adequate levels
- Holds bandages securely in place for up to 7 days
- It contains all the components necessary to deliver effective compression for treating venous leg ulcers.
- Provides sustained graduated compression of 40 mmHg2 – Effective levels of compression to combat venous hypertension and support rapid healing
- Provides sustained compression for up to 7 days – Ensures compliance and cost-effectiveness
- Proven safe and easy application – Provides consistent compression and consistent results of the gold standard of care
- Contains Cutimed Sorbact Wound Contact Layer – Coated with DACC Technology, provides bacteria-binding action that reduces wound bioburden and inflammation that delay wound healing
- Application Instructions: – Ensure the ankle is dorsiflexed at 90 degrees when applying each bandage (toes to the nose). – Place Comprifore 1 at the base of the toes and wrap the foot twice to anchor the bandage firmly. – Cover the heel and proceed up the leg using the spiral wrapping technique at 50% overlap with low tension. Finish just below the knee. The excess bandage can be removed and used as additional padding if required – Apply Comprifore two bandages with two anchor turns at the base of the toes, cover the heel and proceed with 50% overlap using the spiral technique and just enough tension to extend the bandage fully. Cut off and discard any excess bandage – Apply Comprifore three light compression with two anchor turns at the base of the toes, cover the heel and proceed with 50% stretch using the Figure of Eight technique to generate the correct pressure and improve pressure distribution. Cut off any excess bandage – Apply Comprifore 4 with two anchor turns at the base of the toes, cover the heel and proceed with a spiral technique at 50% overlap and 50% extension to the bottom of the knee. Cut off any excess bandage. – Gently smooth and squeeze the outer layer to smooth and settle the layers and secure the system.
Call/ Text/ Whatsapp: 0705 442 020 | 0724232336 WhatsApp: https://wa.me/message/VMZKAOJDQVJEE1