3M Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope 3128, Black Tube
- If you’re looking for versatility, choose this stethoscope. It has two sides in varying sizes – one size larger for adults and the other size more miniature for paediatrics.
- Convenience is offered through 3M’s ‘tunable technology’ in the diaphragm on the more significant (adult) and smaller (pediatric) sides. Tunable technology allows you to hear low-frequency sounds by simply applying light or firm pressure to the chest piece.
- Do you prefer a more traditional approach? Convert the diaphragm from a closed bell to a conventional open bell simply by removing the diaphragm on the pediatric side and installing the non-chill sleeve, which is included with the purchase
- Fewer unwanted rubbing noises are heard because of the unique dual-lumen tubing design.
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap-Tight Soft Seal Eartips
- Expect strong performance with a 9 rating on a 1-10 scale
- You won’t hear unwanted “rubbing noises” with its double-tube design
- Comfortable fit and excellent acoustic seal with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap-Tight Soft Sealing Eartips
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Suit your style by selecting a tube colour and chest piece finish that fits you. A large variety is offered.
You’ve earned the right to choose the critical features in your assessment tools. Exceptional versatility and outstanding sound quality characterize the 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology III™ Stethoscope.
You’ve earned the right to choose the essential features in your assessment tools. Exceptional versatility and outstanding sound quality characterize the 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology III™ Stethoscope.
contact us here
- She was a diagnostic tool as part of the physical assessment of cardiac, adult, and pediatric patients.