We ship to all towns country-wide.
All orders are shipped after the order has been paid.
Always free shipping for orders delivered within the CBD.
During sale periods and promotions the delivery time may be longer than normal.
Your return will usually be processed within a week to a week and a half. We’ll send you a Return Notification email to notify you once the return has been completed.
Please allow 1-3 business days for refunds to be received to the original form of payment once the return has been processed.
Elektro Five parameter vital signs monitor 12.1”-ELK1200C
It integrates a parameter measurement module, display and recorder in one device to form compact and portable equipment. At the same time, its built-in replaceable battery makes patient moving convenient. The ELK 1500C patient monitor has a 12.1″ colour TFT LCD displaying real-time data and waveform. This device can monitor such parameters as ECG, RESP, NIBP, SpO2, PR and dual-channel TEMP, etc.
• 10.4 inches TFT colour touchscreen display (no external computer required).
• Productivity: 60 samples/hour. Twenty-one definable parameters and three histograms.
• The minimum sample volume is nine μL. Alarm for abnormal red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets.
• The analyzer can work with whole venous and capillary blood in non-diluted and pre-diluted modes.
• Base signal pulse tracking technology, signal recognition and intelligent floating threshold technology.
• Memory for 50,000 results (including parameters, histograms and patient information).
• Measuring principle: impedance (WBC / RBC / PLT) and colorimetric (HGB) with cyanide-free reagents.
• Built-in thermal printer. Interfaces 4 USB ports, bi-directional LIS connection.
Mindray DP10 one probe Portable Ultrasound The Mindray DP 10 is a portable, high-quality black & white ultrasound machine with a large, adjustable LCD, a quick-start function, and an alphanumeric keyboard. Thanks to its improved imaging technique, high penetration depth, and high-quality resolution, the DP 10 allows the user to obtain reliable and certain diagnostic information. The Mindray DP 10 ultrasound machine is available with or without a battery and with a convex or linear transducer.
Infrared therapy is a new, innovative, light-based method to treat pain and inflammation in various body parts. Unlike ultraviolet light, which can damage the skin, infrared light enhances cell regeneration. Infrared light is delivered to the site of injury or inflammation at specific wavelengths, promoting cell repair.
A goniometer is an instrument that either measures an angle or allows an object to be rotated to a precise angular position. The term goniometry is derived from two Greek words, gōnia, meaning angle, and metron, meaning measure.