Mattress Protection Mackintosh Rubber Sheet
Mackintosh Rubber Sheets, also known as Hospital Sheeting. It is placed crosswise over the middle of the bottom sheet of a mattress to cover the area between the person’s upper back and thighs. They are commonly used in hospital beds for the protection of mattresses.
Features:- – Made of high-quality soft rubber – High breaking & tearing strength – Helps prevent getting bed wet due to illness – Suitable for hospital, clinic & home use – Width: 0.9 ~ 1 meter (please allow difference), Length: as per request – Available in 1m / 1.5m
- This high-class rubber sheet is for mattress protection
- 100% Waterproof bed protector
- Hospital duck back rubber sheet is made from Indian soft rubber
- The sheeting has high breaking and tearing strength
- They are double-faced with a width of approx. 90 cm
- They are available in color combination of either red and green or red and blue
- Material: Mackintosh Rubber Sheet
- Size: 90 cm
There are no reviews yet.