Fixed Ankle Walker long
Fixed Ankle Walker long is recommended for use following stress fractures of the lower leg, soft tissue issues, stable fractures and metatarsal fractures. Cushioned inner and outer sole provides shock absorption to help improve patient comfort during mobilization.
- Cushioned inner/outer sole absorbs shock from heel strike.
- Easy adjustment from the hook and loop closure
- Designed to provide foot and ankle immobilization
- Impact-resistant nylon material foot guard
- Washable Liner
- A popular walking boot designed for long-term wear during the treatment of stable fractures, stress fractures, and ankle sprains
- The curved rocker bottom is anatomically correct and provides a natural gait pattern and comfortable heel for greater walking comfort.
- Foam liner adds greater comfort and a more conforming fit to the wearer
- The latex-free walking boot holds the foot and ankle in a stable position for recovery without limiting mobility
- Breathable liner with malleable aluminium uprights.
- Cushioned heel and additional strap are provided for padding the Achilles.
- A wide footbed accommodates swelling and post-op bandages.
Call/ Text/ Whatsapp : 0705 442 020 | 0724232336
Contact us for more information
There are no reviews yet.