Chest Brace Sternal Pad
Chest Brace Sternal Pad is helpful for people who have recently undergone open heart surgery. Chest Brace Sternal Pad support provides adequate compression to provide Stabilization of fractures of the sternum, Reduce the discomfort of sudden rib cage expansion during deep breathing, to cough and sneezing to protect and binding surgical incisions of the chest. It is made of high-quality elastic, offering ideal compression to the thoracic area without affecting normal respiration.
Post-surgery bracing your incision is essential for several reasons. Holding pressure on your incision while you are coughing, deep breathing or sneezing decreases the stress, which can significantly reduce the pain you feel. In addition, the support you give your incision can prevent it from pulling apart and opening, a complication which can become very serious. Chest brace with sternal support provides adequate compression to provide Stabilization of fractures of the sternum, Reduce the discomfort of sudden rib cage expansion during deep breathing, coughing and sneezing, and Protect and binding surgical incision of the chest.
Chest Brace Sternal Pad Features
- Sternal pad for sternal support
- The material is soft and non-irritating
- Velcro closure for easy application and hand washable.
- Full elastic brace with a sternal pad made of soft foam to hold the rib brace intact
- It prevents strain on the chest while coughing, sneezing or deep breathing
- Offers ideal compression to the thoracic area without affecting normal respiration
- Reduces the discomfort of sudden ribcage expansion
Directions for use
- Fix the foam pad in the sternum region (rib cage)
- Wrap the brace around the chest and fasten the Velcro
Indications To limit the expansion of the chest following-
- Rib fractures
- Post thoracic surgeries
- To stabilize sternum fractures
For more details contact us on.
Call/ Text/ Whatsapp : 0705 442 020 | 0724232336
You can also contact us here for product information.
There are no reviews yet.