Ankle Walker Boot Short
The boots provide support to the ankle and leg without inhibiting mobility. They can be a substitute for cast or can be used in case of early cast removal.
With a broader rocker bottom, these boots promote a natural gait, reduced plantar pressure, and enhanced stability and comfort to the lower leg.
• Sturdy Support.
• Enhanced mobility.
• Maintains normal gait.
• Wider Rocker Bottom promotes natural gait, reduces planter pressure and enhances stability. Broad, Strong foot casing provides complete protection and rigid immobilization to the ankle & foot. It stabilizes the foot, ankle and lower leg.
• Strong & Rigid upright bars improve immobilization of the lower leg & the ankle.
• Highly functional moulded design is light in weight for better compliance. It ensures early ambulation of the patient with ankle fractures/injuries. Bilateral symmetry allows it to be used for either foot.
• Foam liner and Pad set to provide good cushioning, reduce the pressure of gripping straps & better grip.
• It is a substitute for cast or can be used for early cast removal. Easy removal and application of the product allow good hygiene and maintenance of the area.
• Strapping loops with reverse buckle mechanism allow controlled tightening, enhanced immobilization and grip, and is easy to wear.
Call/ Text/ Whatsapp : 0705 442 020 | 0724232336