Multi Orthosis Knee Brace
- Functional 3/16″ breathable neoprene knee brace.
- Polycentric hinge with flexion and extension pin-stops for controlled range of motion.
- Lightweight, open patella design.
- Increases stability and provides support and protection.
- Please follow the doctor’s instructions. The following is the step of setting the angle. Open cap cover. Release pins, select the correct settings, and reinsert pins. To lock uprights at a fixed 0° angle, set four pins at 0°. To lock in 10°, 30°, 50°, 70°, 90°, and 110° of extension or flexion, set the two extension pins on each hinge at desired setting in the location marked “lock”, and the two flexion pins in corresponding (same number) setting in the open opposing position. Repeat the procedure on the opposite side of the knee support to match the new settings.
- Insert the foot into the knee stabilizer and pull up to the knee.
- Be sure the opening is on the kneecap and the hinge axis aligns with the knee joint.
- Secure the upper two small hook and loop straps.
- Thread through buckles and secure the upper and lower hook and loop straps to the desired compression.
Multi Orthosis Knee Brace Functions:
- Post-surgical use
- Patellar subluxation/tilting
- Collateral ligament injury
- Cruciate ligament sprain
- Moderate sprain/ strain
You can also contact us here for product information.